Monday, July 3, 2017

||ShriHari:||

I-am-Gods.jpg

How to be Free of Attraction to the Fleeting and Perishing
continued.....

The third point is "Self" was there yesterday,  and the same "self" is there today, and at night too "self" was there, then "Self" remains eternally and constantly.   Others things do not remain constantly.  They arise and perish in front of me.  By giving them importance, I take their support,  this is a mistake I am making.  I know that these are the kind to rise and perish,  how can they be my support?  How can it be my refuge?  When they are separate from me, what support can they give me,?  They are all known to me. It is known that in deep sleep there was no knowledge.  The knowledge that is there in waking and sleep state, is also known to me.  I am the knower of all of these things.  I the knower, am separate from all the things that are known.   In this there is no doubt,  is there?   Therefore I am separate from all these.   Become steady on this point.  At day time, night time,  morning-evening whenever you have time, then say that in fact I am not with them and they are not with me.  I cannot stay with them even in deep sleep, then how can I stay with them after death? Then how can they stay with me forever ?  Therefore, theirs and my relationship it not the kind that will stay forever.  One must have first hand knowledge of this, isn't it?  
 
     (to be continued)


Ram Ram 

From book in hindi "Bhagwat Praapti Sahaj Hai"   by Swami Ramsukhdasji.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

०१९. शौक नाश का उपाय |   (2 minutes)

 स्वामी रामसुखदासजी की आवाज़ में | 

======================================


 To read  DAILY MESSAGES in HINDI please visit :

http://satcharcha.blogspot.com/    -  सबका कल्याण कैसे हो ?


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------