Friday, June 16, 2017

|| ShriHari ||

Trying-to-wipe-out-memories.jpg


God Can Be Attained Assuredly Today  

continued......


An incident happened in Gorakhpur, before Vikrama Year 2000. I used to give lectures in Gorakhpur. There was a gentleman named Sevaramji, serving in a bank. One day I stated in my lecture – "If with firm conviction, you ardently  believe that God can be attained even today, He will surely be attained today itself." That gentleman took this up seriously and firmly resolved that he would see God assuredly that very same day. He purchased a garland, sandalwood paste, etc. with the intention that he would garland God and apply sandal wood paste on Him. He locked himself in his room and sat there waiting for God to appear. In due course of time, there was possibility of appearance of God, and he could smell the fragrance, but God did not appear. Next day he invited me for alms, and told me that God did not appear, even though there was fragrance in the air. What could have prevented Him from appearing? I said to him Brother! How am I to know the reason? However, I am asking you that whether at anything he had a doubts that how can God truly appear so soon?" He said that he had that thought in his mind! I told him that it is the exact thought that presented as a roadblock! If instead you think that "God will surely appear and I will behold Him,” then He will have to come and see you. Then surely he would come. By thinking that how could God come so quickly, You yourself barred Him and obstructed His visit by your thoughts.

to be continued.......

 
Ram Ram 

From book in Hindi "All is God"  by Swami Ramsukhdasji  


Listen to short AUDIO  in HINDI in Swamiji's voice    
(1 minute only)  


२०६ विशेष प्रवचन - भगवान् नाम महिमा 

५ . नाम में इतनी शक्ति के भगवान् भी वशीभूत हो जाए | 

राम राम 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------



 To read  DAILY MESSAGES in HINDI please visit :